[Podcast E18] The Energetics & Mindset of Women’s Health
This episode has been published and can be heard everywhere your podcast is available.
In this episode, I’m joined by my friend and mind & body coach and we are jamming about our personal journeys with PCOS and Endometriosis.
If you’ve ever felt like you do all the basics – eat healthy, take some supplements, move your body – and you still don’t feel better in yourself – this episode is for you.
We had SUCH a fun time together on this one, and you’ll be introduced to concepts within the realm of healing that you may never have considered or heard of before.
Here’s what’s waiting for you inside this episode:
- Our personal journeys living with PCOS and Endometriosis
- Lannah’s experience with fertility and weight
- Supporting mindset and growth to shift out of feeling “crazy” all the time
- Creating well-being when foods, supplements and workouts aren’t enough
- Using your unique Human Design as a permission slip to allow yourself more freedom, health and authenticity (We’re both Projectors!)
- The important of building a toolbox of things to support you in body and mind
Lannah is a mind + body coach that helps burnt-out women channel their higher purpose and leave behind the energy of settling. She works with her clients to build their mindset to be strong and unbreakable by connecting with their inner being through meditation, human design and caring for their bodies. She also is a host of her podcast Awakened Health!