[Podcast E02] Improving Progesterone Levels Naturally
Progesterone – whether you want babies or not – is a main regulatory hormone in women. It’s often deficient, creating all kinds of hormonal imbalances and cycle-related symptoms.
In this episode you will:
- Learn why progesterone is so important & how strong levels can help you
- Discover the signs and symptoms of low progesterone
- The progesterone-fertility connection
- 3 factors that interfere with progesterone production
- 5 food & lifestyle hacks to increase progesterone levels naturally
P.S. My self-paced SAFE course was created for this exact purpose – get the body to produce enough progesterone by addressing all the factors reducing it’s production! Plus, the recipes are absolutely incredible. 😉 You can check it out here.