GOT SOMETHING TO SHARE OR SAY?
I WANT YOU!
I am looking for wellness professionals and individuals with health and wellness expertise to contribute to The Hormone Diva’s resource library.
The Hormone Diva was a platform created to support women looking to heal and restore joy in their lives through hormone health and balance. I aim to provide up-to-date information on all areas of wellness to support the growth and healing of my readers.
If you are an expert in the fields listed below, I would love to feature you as a contributor to my website.
If you have an area of expertise you are passionate about, best practices, guidelines or a personal healing journey that you feel would benefit my readers, I’d love to hear from you.
Please note that at this time we are unable to consider writers outside the health & wellness sector.
If you are a Nutritionist, Naturopath, Yoga Teacher, Herbalist, Personal Trainer, Acupuncturist, Coach or Wellness Expert, I would love to feature you on The Hormone Diva website.
- Hormone Health
- Estrogen Dominance
- Fat Loss
- Women’s Health
- Herbal Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Mindfulness & Meditation
- Health & Wellness
I am open to considering articles from topics behind this list, and also happy to consider any suggestions you may have that will appeal to my readers.
Please note that every article must provide educational value to my readers in either to areas of women’s health or hormone health.
I review each and every submission to ensure the content is beneficial to my audience and fits within the submission guidelines listed below.
- Please send your finished article in Word doc (*.doc or *.docx)
- Please supply up to 2 supporting images for consideration. Please note that my graphics team may or may not use this image to promote your post.
- If you have images to include in the article, please note which image file is to be used in the Word doc file. Eg: (Picture 1 here)
- If images are supplied, you must be able to provide ownership or attribution for each image. If the images belong to you, please include the following line in your email:“I own all rights to this photo and give a representative of The Hormone Diva full permission to use it on thehormonediva.com at his or her discretion.”If no attribution or disclaimer is provided, the images will not be used.
- You are not obligated to include images. If not images are supplied my graphics team will source appropriate imagery.
- You are expected to have fully edited your article for spelling, grammar, and logical flow.
- For exposure, you may include 1 to 2 outbound links within your article, referring to other content you may have published elsewhere, such as on your own site. Within the Word document please bold and put in blue font the text to be hyperlinked, with the URL to be linked beside or underneath. No links to paid programs or products, please.
- Affiliate and/or commissionable links will not be published.
- Make sure your article follows good blog etiquette. Paragraphs should not be longer than 3-4 sentences, to ensure easier reading.
- There are no strict guidelines for article length, but we do ask that you are succinct and to the point. We will leave it up to you to decide how long your article will need to be to say what you need to say. If we feel your submission requires revision to make it more readable, we may ask you to rework it before resubmitting.
- Include a 1-3 line author biography at the bottom of your article, with a link to your website, headshot and social media channels.
- You must also include a headshot in .jpeg or .png format. It will be included in the post beside your biography.
HOW TO SUBMIT
Please submit your finished article with the headline GUEST SUBMISSION directly to email@example.com
- Please include a brief introduction, via email, telling me: who you are, what you do, and why you would like to contribute to The Hormone Diva.
- A list of your social media handles and their direct links.
- The Word document (.doc) containing your article.
- A short author biography, to be included at the bottom of your article.
- A headshot in .jpeg or .png format.
- If submitting additional images, they should be submitted as individual .jpeg or .png files, named as follows: articletitlePICTURE1, articletitlePICTURE2, etc.
- Also, if submitting additional images, you must include an official disclaimer in your email, stating that all pictures submitted are owned by the author (you), or otherwise provide attribution.