- A rainbow of produce- from the richest reds and purples to the darkest greens.
- Two to three delectable (BIG) servings of green vegetables like kale, collard greens, broccoli, green beans, spinach, parsley, cilantro, romaine, mesclun greens, rapini, zucchini, green peppers, cucumber, mustard greens, turnip greens, beet greens, swiss chard, and sprouts
- Sumptuous (pre-soaked or sprouted when possible) gluten-free grains and bread, like quinoa, millet, buckwheat or amaranth
- Divine dairy-free nourishment like coconut milk, almond milk, coconut kefir, coconut yogurt and savoury cashew ‘cheeses’
- Satisfying yummies full of omega 3 fatty-acids like chia + hemp seed, flaxseed, salmon, mackerel, sardines, and other oily fish, and dark leafy green shit
- Small amount of unrefined sweeteners like raw honey, grade B maple syrup, coconut sugar or blackstrap molasses
- Red Raspberry Leaf: An astringent herb to slow diarrhea and heavy flow, this herb is also a highly nutritive tonic to help you feel vibrant again. Makes a great tea!
- Meadowsweet: A great astringent herb that can be taken as tea to help nourish and calm the digestive tract to stop diarrhea quickly.
Omega 3 Supplementation
There have been studies that show how rocking omega 3s are for your period problems. In one, after 3 months receiving a combined daily dose of 550mg EPA and 205mg DHA from fish oil, the amount of menstrual cramps, AND low back pain and abdominal pain. Sounds like a win-win to me!
Is detoxification the answer to your bathroom woes? Find out with the Detox Quiz and discover 5 Steps to Get Started because why would you want to RUN to the toilet when you can sashay! Happy Pooping 🙂