Not Getting My Emails?
See instructions below on how to whitelist my email address so you don’t miss anything!
- Select the Setting icons in the top right portion of your screen.
- Select the tab “Filters and blocked addresses.”
- Enter my email (email@example.com) in the Form tab.
- In the bottom left corner of the box click “Create filter with this search.”
- Select “Never send to spam” and “Always mark as important”.
- Select the blue button at the bottom of the window that says “Create filter”.
- Select the Settings icon in the top right portion of your screen.
- Select “Options”.
- Under “Preventing Junk Emails” select “Safe and Blocked Senders.”
- Select the “Safe Senders List.”
- Under “Sender or Domain to mark as safe:” type in my email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Select “Add to List”.
- From your inbox in the top right corner select “More…”
- Select “Filter emails like this.”
- In the “From” column, enter my email address, email@example.com.
- Next to “Move messages to this folder:” select “Inbox”.
- Click “Save”.
- Click on Settings.
- Select Whitelist.
- Enter the required e-mail address/domain.
- Click on Save.