Are you often the LAST on your priority list?
Do you wish there were an EASY way to create a healthy lifestyle without a huge investment of time or energy?
You NEED a “Life Makeover in Baby Steps”!
If your life is busy with kids, works, spouse, social commitments and more – YOU are going to LOVE this program!
- After taking care of everyone else, you’re totally exhausted.
- You feel run down, like you aren’t really living- merely existing.
- You want to be healthy and feel energized, but just don’t have the time.
- You are overwhelmed and just don’t know where to begin.
- Your menstrual cycle makes you a crazy woman– complete with mood swings and chocolate cravings.
That’s why I created this program. I want you to know- any personal goals are achievable if you just break them down into small steps.
That’s what I’ll help you with- breaking everything down into little baby steps. What happens when you put enough baby steps together?
Life Makeover in Baby Steps program you could. . .
- Increase your energy and focus
- Reduce your bloating, headaches and pain
- Get your family on board with a healthy lifestyle
- Begin to detox your hormones and balance that PMS monster
- Fill your kitchen with beautiful and nourishing foods that you WANT to eat
- Make some healthified ‘junk food’ with my easy recipes
- Create a Happier You for a Happier Family
Life Makeover in Baby Steps
Once Weekly Emails
Once every week, you will receive an email with ONE simple tip to integrate into your life that week. No hours spent in the gym or kitchen for you!
Most tips take only a few minutes out of your week, and include full instructions on how to complete your ‘baby step’. No guessing, or feeling insecure about what to do.
Confidence + peace of mind
Feel confident about your choices in food, activity and stress management- because the major decisions have been made for you! Only care about how FABULOUS you feel!
One Theme per month
Every four weeks, a new theme will apply to your ‘baby steps’. This keeps YOU consistent and on track while discovering the most you can on one topic area. Some example themes are Hydration, Hormones, Exercise, Stress Relief and more!
Healthy food should be delicious- not like cardboard. Some ‘baby steps’ include nourishing, delicious and EASY recipes to add to your dinner routine.
Even though each ‘baby step’ is short and sweet- sometimes links to extra content are given so you can dive deeper into your journey.
When will I be billed?
Can I cancel my subscription at any time?
Can I apply the ‘baby steps’ to my whole family?
How much time will each step take to complete?
For example, if you get a tip suggesting 20 minutes of exercise, that tip will take you 20 minutes. But if you receive a Baby Step suggesting flavored water, that will take you only a minute or two.