Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
Ground Ginger Powder
- 1-2 cups epsom salts
- 1 cup raw apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 2 tbsp ground ginger powder
- 5-10 drops total of your favourite essential oil(s)
- Put all ingredients in a fairly hot bath. Not hot enough to scald, but the idea is to sweat those toxins out!
- Bring a large glass of water into the bath with you. You will sweat, and so it’s important to replenish hydration. You could add some Vitamin C powder to the drinking water if you wish.
- Soak in the tub for 20-40 minutes.
- Get out of the tub slowly, and continue to drink water after the bath.
- You may want to time this bath right before bed. Most women find it makes them quite sleepy, and they sleep like a baby.
- You can also replenish your electrolytes after the bath with coconut water or water with a little bit of grey sea or pink himalayan salt and some vitamin C powder.