Super excited to share that I have been featured on the Fertility Friday Podcast with my good friend, Lisa Hendrickson-Jack!
Some of the fun stuff we chatted about:
- Why does it often take so long for many women to receive a positive PCOS diagnosis
- The role of fat in balancing hormones
- Why it took Robyn 2 years to overcome her acne and improve her menstrual cycle parameters
- The impact of stress and lifestyle events on your menstrual cycle
- What type of diet promotes healthy and balanced hormones
- The myth of low-fat eating
- Is it possible to optimize your home production on a vegetarian and vegan diet?
- Why is it important to balance blood sugar for optimal hormone production?
- The role of exercise in balancing blood sugar and hormone levels
- High-intensity interval training versus static exercise for weight loss and hormone balance
- Cultivating a healthy relationship with food
You can find all the details and the episodes at:
- Itunes: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/fertility-friday-radio-fertility/id953371091?mt=2
- Show Notes: https://fertilityfriday.com/robyn-srigley/
P.S. To learn more about Lisa and her amazing work, check out her website here – http://fertilityfriday.com/