Liver + Hormones = ❤️
Symptoms of an Overloaded Liver
- bloating or gas
- weight gain or inability to reduce weight
- premenstrual mood swings
- irritable bowel syndrome
- anger or aggression
- low energy
- hypoglycemia or insulin resistance
- bad body odor
How it Works
Why Spring is Awesome For Your Liver
What the fudge is this about?
Here’s a few simple ways to start loving your liver:
- Eliminate processed foods and trans fats – think fried foods and anything that comes in a bag, box or carton.
- Reduce your exposure to environmental toxins like pesticides, herbicides and endocrine disruptors (i.e.: that freaky BPA stuff we’ve all heard about in plastics)
- Eat a wide variety of clean, whole foods- lots of fibre, protein and fat with every meal
- Drink plenty of water every day – aim to drink your body weight in ounces every day.
- Exercise and move your body regularly
- Participate in a detox 2-4 times per year to help your liver along
- Drink warm water with lemon and/or raw apple cider vinegar every morning before breakfast