[Podcast E08]Castor Oil Packs for Hormones & Spirit with Dr. Marisol
Castor oil packs are a practice I recommend to nearly all of my clients, and I’m excited to share Dr. Marisol, Queen of the Thrones with you today because she is THE expert on using castor oil for both physical and spiritual healing.
In this episode, we talked about:
- How Dr. Marisol went from PCOS, IBS, and truly feeling like she was going to die to saving her life with the use of Castor Oil Packs.
- What’s really underlying your hormonal imbalances.
- Healing your hormones and using castor oil as a spiritual practice.
- The organ we don’t pay enough attention to for overall health, well-being and hormones.
- What nausea (especially when taking supplements or first thing in the morning), fatigue, waking at 1-3 AM, estrogen dominance and thyroid problems all have in common.
- How to use the pack for hormonal imbalances
About Dr. Marisol:
Dr. Marisol Teijeiro, Naturopathic Doctor & Queen of the Thrones® is an award-winning author and Medical Mystic who’s renowned for helping change people’s lives by connecting them to the signs and messages that are all around them, but most importantly those coming from their bodies. She helps people all over the world learn how to illuminate their purpose and passion in life by understanding their body language through experience-based health & happiness practices. She’s recently been featured on various TV programs including nationally syndicated shows (Bloom & Daytime) as well as The Marilyn Denis Show in Canada. It’s her life’s mission to help people unfold and understand their inner journey towards full expression of self by connecting the body, mind, and souls for infinite health.
If you’d like to try one of her incredible castor oil pack kits, you can do that HERE. Don’t forget to use code DIVA to save 10%!
P.S. As always – if you have thoughts or questions about this episode that you’d like to share, don’t hesitate to reach out to me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Instagram @thehormonediva.