Potential Estrogen Regulator
It’s so crazy-sounding, but pomegranate has been shown to help with E.coli infections and other pathogens in part due to it’s tannin content.
- 6-8 cups baby spinach, washed
- 2 tbsp raw pecans
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 1 medium beet, grated
- 1 medium sweet potato, cubed and roasted
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup pomegranate juice, 100% pure
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all salad ingredients together in a bowl.
- For the dressing: Put all ingredients in a jar, close it and shake until well combined. Alternatively, whisk the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Top salad with dressing.
- Pomegranate salad dressing will keep 4-5 days in the refrigerator.
- I like to roast my sweet potato cubes at 375, with olive oil, S+P, dried rosemary and garlic powder.