Central Nervous System Herbs
Mood Boosting Adaptogens
Holy Basil aka Tulsi
Mood Boosting Central Nervous System Herbs
So there’s a lot of information here about herbs and your mood. But how do you use them?
5 of my favourite ways to use these herbs:
- VSP Tincture: For insomnia and anxiety
- Stress Tea: This delicate, soothing blend from my Tea Shop combines tulsi, chamomile, and a few other stress-busting herbs
- Holy Basil Tea: Great for stress and the bad moods it causes. I also like the Holy Basil Force capsules by New Chapter as a stress-beating supplement.
- Reishi: I prefer to purchase this herb as a powder and put into my smoothies at breakfast or snacks for a boost in energy and a clear, calm mood.
- Ashwagandha: Great as a tincture, capsules or powder. Traditionally in Ayurveda the powder is mixed with milk and some spices as a sleep aid.
- How to Heal Stress Naturally
- Ask The Diva: Depression and Low Energy
- Really Simple Advice for Planning Self-Care
- The Ultimate Blissful Meditation to Balance Your Hormones